Central Notary Office translates and notarize such translation from and to English and Russian in accordance with the Law on Notary 2014 and other legal regulations.
Customers need to present the documents to be translated and notarized (original or certified copy)
1) Documents made by individuals:
– Individuals need to perform procedure of signature certification on the document before request notarized translation of such document.
2) Documents issued by foreign authorities, organizations:
– In case of documents which are issued, notarized or certified by foreign authorities, organizations, such documents must be consular legalized in accordance with the laws before translation; except cases of exemption from consular legalization in accordance with international treaties of which Vietnam is a member or the reciprocity principle. (Article 20 Decree 23/2015/NĐ-CP)
– Personal identification document issued by foreign authorities, organization such as passport, ID card or other documents such as permanent resident card, driver license, degrees, diplomas, graduation certificates and academic transcript are exempted from consular legalization. (Article 6 Circular 20/2015/TT-BTP)
3) Prohibited circumstances:
– Fake or invalid original documents;
– Documents have been modified or damaged;
– Confidential documents. (Clause 4 Article 61 Law on Notary 2014)
II. Notary fees and translation charges
– Notary fees: 10,000 VNĐ/page for the 1st translation copy.
– From the 2nd translation copy: 5,000 VNĐ/page for the 1st and 2nd page; from the 3rd page: 3,000 VNĐ/page but not over 200,000 VNĐ/copy. (Clause 6 Article 4 Circular 257/2016/TT-BTC)
– Translation charges:
o Vietnamese => English : 120.000 ~ 150.000/page
o Vietnamese => Russian: 130.000 ~ 160.000/page
III. Division in-charge:
Translation – Certification Division Person in-charge: Phạm Xuân Trang
Tel: 02862915485 (112) – 0908094248 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers may contact hotline: 0903752525, Email: email@example.com for further instruction.