Certification Of Signatures
CERTIFICATION OF SIGNATURES
Central Notary Office perform certification of signatures on documents in Vietnamese, English in accordance with the Law on Notary 2014, Decree no. 23/2015/NĐ-CP and other legal regulations.
Customers need to present the following documents:
– Original and valid ID card or Passport;
– Document to sign.
1) Certification of signatures on English documents:
– Customers do not need to present translation.
– Customers may need to present other documents, papers to explain, clarify the contents of the document to sign.
2) Common English documents:
– Custodianship declaration Canada Form 5646 https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/pub/custodian-parent.pdf
– Declaration from non-accompanying parent for minors immigrating to Canada https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5604e.pdf
– Statutory declaration of common-law union https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5409e.pdf
– Consent letter for study, travel, financial support…
– Affidavit, declaration, statement, power of attorney…
3) Prohibited circumstances:
– At the time of certification, customer is not in a clear state of mind and not in control of his/her actions.
– Customer presents invalid or fake ID card or passport.
– Documents to sign violate the provisions in Clause 4 Article 22 of this Decree. (Documents with illegal, immoral contents, propagandizing wars, actions against the socialist republic of Vietnam, distorting the history of Vietnamese people, offending the honor, dignity, reputation of individuals, organizations, violating civil rights)
– Documents containing contracts, transactions, except for cases provided in Point d Clause 4 Article 24 of this Decree (Power of attorney with no commission, no compensation obligations of the attorney and not in relation to the transfer of ownership, land use rights of real properties) or otherwise provided by the laws.
(Article 25 Decree no. 23/2015/NĐ-CP)
III. Certification fees
– 10.000 VNĐ/document (Article 4 Circular 226/2016/TT-BTC)
IV. Division in-charge
Translation – Certification Division Person in-charge: Phạm Xuân Trang
Tel: 02862915485 (112) – 0908094248 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers may contact hotline: 0903752525, Email: email@example.com for further instruction.